144 Tichenor Ave, Suite 1
Ron Anders, Jr.
Auburn, Alabama is committed to being an attractive, environmentally conscious community that is progressive, responsive and hospitable.
This community desires for all citizens:
- safe and attractive neighborhoods with adequate housing
- quality educational opportunities
- diverse cultural and recreational opportunities
- vibrant economic opportunities
- active involvement of all citizens
The mission of the City of Auburn is to provide economical delivery of quality services created and designed in response to the needs of its citizens rather than by habit or tradition.
We will achieve this by:
- Encouraging planned and managed growth as a means of developing an attractive built-environment and protecting and conserving our natural resources
- Creating diverse employment opportunities leading to an increased tax base
- Providing and maintaining reliable and appropriate infrastructure
- Providing and promoting quality housing, educational, cultural and recreational opportunities
- Providing quality public safety services
- Operating an adequately funded city government in a financially responsible and fiscally sound manner
- Recruiting and maintaining a highly motivated work force committed to excellence
- Facilitating citizen involvement